Micros Retail - POS Retail Software
Xstore Point of Sale Enterprise Merchandising XBR Store Analytics XBR Store Analytics Xstore Point of Sale Relate CRM POS Hardware Solutions

Image: Spacer Home
Image: Spacer
Image: Spacer Our Product Suite
Image: Spacer
Image: Spacer News / Press Releases
Image: Spacer
Image: Spacer Brochure Downloads
Image: Spacer
Image: Spacer Services & Support
Image: Spacer
Image: Spacer About Us
Image: Spacer
Image: Spacer Contact Us
Image: Spacer


QUICK LINKS

XBR Store Analytics - Loss Prevention


 Xstore Point of Sale

 


Retail Software & Hardware Solutions

CONTACT US

MICROS-Retail provides a suite of technology solutions specifically for the retail market: "best-of-breed" POS point of sale, merchandising, loyalty, gift card, loss prevention and EFTPOS solutions to rival all other solutions. With some of the top name brands in Australia and New Zealand, we are set to become a strong force in the supply of retail POS solutions to the industry.

Our story is SIMPLE, we have a complete suite of software and hardware products.

We would like to show them to you.

We think you will like them.

We believe they will benefit your business.

Best of Breed POS, Loss Prevention & CRM Gift Card solutions:
install one solution or the complete integrated suite.

You should know what is available in the market - it's good research.

If you would like to know more ... contact us

Click on the icon below to review that section of our website.

We look forward to meeting you soon.

      
RELATE Retail CRM, Gift Card, POS software, Loyalty Point of Sale - MICROS POS Hardware ENTERPRISE Java MMS, POS, Open to Buy, Merchandising

XBR Store Analytics, Loss Prevention, Security, Staff Theft  Integrated Point of Sale Commercial Ware multi-channel retailing  XSTORE Java POS, Point of Sale, POS software 

 

- ~ O ~ -

MICROS Retail POS, Point of Sale software solutions for retail are highly tuned to deliver excellent ROI.  Our XBR Store Analytics for loss prevention solution offer a customer claimed full return on investment in the first year for 76% of clients, and the other 24% received full ROI within 2 years.  Xstore Java POS is a fully java based POS solution for retailers of all sizes upto retailers with thousands of sites. 

Relate Retail CRM is a complete customer loyalty and account management solution.  Offering unprecedented customer segmentation and campaign mangement and giving a true return on investment and uplift of sales data on both promoted items and indirect sales to complement your campaigns.  You can even use "control groups" to further reiterate the effictiveness of the campaign as you will be able to match the sales data against the control groups sales patterns for the period too.

XBR Store Analytics is the standard for Loss Prevention with over 180,000 stores monitored globally.  Our experience in Loss Prevention is as extensive as it will be valuable in your efforts to bring added profit to your business.  Many retailers don't want to discuss loss prevention and shrinkage but when you could make a big dint in the 1.8% of shrinkage your business faces we feel confident you will want to discover how we can help, and quickly.  XBR keeps saving you money year after year and is measurable, some retailers see full ROI within only a couple of months.  Your reported shrinkage figures may be lower but we generally find they are a bit higher due to other issues which are harder to trace which include margin erosion due to inappropriate discounting.  Contact us today.